We are looking for our next high performing team member. Is this you?
What’s on offer?
- Physiotherapist role in our growing high performing team
- Opportunity to work within a dynamic, fun and motivated team in a supportive environment
- Professional development allowance
- Regular internal professional development
- Regular and ongoing mentoring
- Attractive salary and earning potential
Who are we?
- A progressive multi-disciplinary allied health business known for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a professional and friendly environment.
- Leaders with strong referral relationships and partnerships with reputable medical and health professionals, sporting teams, schools and business.
- Reputation for fostering the professional and personal growth of team members in a fun and supportive environment.
Who are you?
- You are a fun, personable and motivated practitioner with a desire to grow professionally in private practice and personally in your career within a dynamic team.
- You are always looking to develop your clinical knowledge and non-clinical skills and seek opportunities to grow professionally and personally.
- You have a proven track record of being a high performing team member. You are eager to take on new and exciting challenges.
- You have strong manual therapy skills, exercise rehabilitation experience and be experienced in musculoskeletal physiotherapy, preferably in private practice.
- You want to earn a fantastic salary, and be financially rewarded as you grow your case load.
- You want the opportunity to become more than just a standard team member because you know that you are able to deliver much more.
Whether you are an energetic practitioner looking for an inspiring practice to leap frog years in your learning curve, or you are more experienced and want to expand your career opportunities and reach your true potential, we would love to meet you.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com